Carlsbad Air Conditioning Repair & Installation
The brisk ocean air and the scorching California sun leave Carlsbad residents in an interesting situation.
You will find fewer places around the country where both air conditioner and heater are needed in the same day on so many days throughout the year.
When you need Carlsbad air conditioning and heating repair, few companies are more equipped to handle your needs than Precision Temperature.
Our team of qualified HVAC technicians are trained to handle any emergency with any system. We’ve been servicing Carlsbad resident since 1987 and are San Diego’s trusted air conditioning experts.
24-Hour air conditioning repair in Carlsbad, CA
Heating and air conditioning problems don’t often give you ample warning of an imminent failure. They don’t happen on your time or according to your schedule.
That’s why it’s important that call a San Diego HVAC contractor that can respond quickly and efficiently to ensure the least amount of down time for you and your family. Your comfort is our top priority.
Our 24/7/365 emergency ac repair services mean you don’t have to worry about your home. Whether it’s Easter afternoon or 5 minutes to midnight on New Year’s Eve, Precision Temperature is ready to handle your emergency.
- Live operators 24-hours a day. We know how annoying it is to call and get an automated system that require you to press a million buttons to speak to someone. And we know the anxiety you have when you’re forced to leave a message, unsure when you’ll hear back. Our promise to you is that if you call Precision Temperature, someone will always be available for you.
- 24/7 emergency service calls. We always have at least one technician on call, and a second as back up just for the occasions when you need us most. Others may fail you, but Precision Temperature is here for you when you need us most.
24-hour service is just an extension of our philosophy toward providing excellent customer service to every client. You’ll get the same smiling faces at 2 AM as you would at 2 PM, and that’s a guarantee.
My Air Conditioner isn't as cold as it used to be, does it need repaired?
Let’s be real, the root of the issue is that repairs cost money and we’re all for saving it where we can. You don’t want to pay for repairs if you don’t have to, and we don’t want you to either.
With that in mind, there a few things you can try first to see if it solves your problem. If it does, congratulations!
- Check the thermostat. If it needs new batteries, or it’s been accidentally turned to “vent,” this would result in warm air blowing from your vents.
- Clean the filter. Every air conditioner has a filter. It keeps dirt and grime out of the working parts of your unit. When the filter becomes dirty over time, it’ll impede the effectiveness of your system. You should clean your filter once a year at the very least.
- Check for obstructions around the outdoor unit. Most outdoor units are placed in wide open areas, but if the compressor has gotten dirty or if weeds have grown up around it, air intake could be affected compromising your air conditioning.
If none of these solve your problem, you probably need a professional to come and assess the situation.
Our skilled technicians can quickly and efficiently diagnose the problem and offer an affordable solution. With Precision Temperature, there are no hidden fees and we won’t try to sell you anything that you don’t need.
Too many times we’ve heard from our clients that they’ve had another technician out previously that tried to convince them their unit needed replaced when a simple air conditioning repair would have been enough. In some cases, their decision to call Precision saved them as much as 75% of the total cost.
Trusted and Certified since 1987
Recent Carlsbad Air Conditioning, Heating, and Commercial Refrigeration Repairs and Installations
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription