Chula Vista Air Conditioning Repair
Chula Vista relies on air conditioning to get them through the hot summer months. When your air conditioner breaks down, it leads to rising temperatures and uncomfortable family members
Fortunately, Precision Temperature is here for you. We’ve been servicing Chula Vista residents since 1987. Our trained air conditioner repair technicians are licenses and insured.
Plus, we’re on call 24/7/365. Get the repair process started by calling 619-588-5321. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our work, so call today.
How to Know if You Need Air Conditioner Repairs
It might seem like a simple answer. If you’re AC isn’t working, it needs repaired. But sometimes it’s a little more complicated than that.
Before you call Precision Temperature, here’s a few helpful things you can check on your own to see if your air conditioner really needs repaired or not.
- Check Your Thermostat. This should be the first thing you check. If your thermostat is set improperly, or if the batteries have died, it won’t be able to send the right signals to your air conditioner.
- Check the Circuit Breaker. Air conditioners are often on their own breaker, so while the electricity in the rest of the house is fine, the AC may not. Make sure the air conditioner hasn’t flipped the breaker due to a power surge.
- Change Your Air Filter. Dirty air filters can reduce the effectiveness of your air conditioning system in Chula Vista, CA. You should regularly replace filters for maximum air conditioning efficiency.
If these fixes don’t solve your problem, call Precision Temperature and we’ll send someone to help.
Do you need an air conditioner replacement instead of repairs?
Most air conditioning problems in Chula Vista can be fixed or repaired by professionals like us.
However, sometimes the system is beyond hope and a replacement is in your–and your wallet’s–best interest.
You may want to look into a replacement system if:
- Your Air Conditioning System is More than 10 Years Old
- You Have Had Multiple Breakdowns with Your Current System
A new heating and air conditioning system can be expensive upfront, but an older system that constantly breaks down will cost you more in the long run.
As a bonus, newer systems with the latest and greatest technology are generally more reliable and energy efficient. That means that in addition to your repair savings, you may see lower energy bills as well.
Does regular HVAC Maintenance prevent breakdowns?
Your air conditioner doesn’t wait to breakdown when it’s most convenient for you. Instead, it’s more likely to breakdown when in the dead heat of summer, simply because the hotter it gets, the harder your system works.
Fortunately, you can reduce the chances of a breakdown with regular air conditioning maintenance.
Maintenance clears out all the gunk and build-up your system has acquired over the last year. Thereby keeping your unit working the way it was supposed to. It can also lower your energy costs. Regular maintenance can also help you nip small issues before they become major problems–and expenses.
Trusted and Certified since 1987
Recent Chula Vista Air Conditioning, Heating, and Commercial Refrigeration Service Calls
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription