San Marcos Heating and Air Conditioning
San Marcos residents rely on air conditioning to get through the summer. The heat isn’t just us, though, it takes it toll on our air conditioners as well.
Constant use means that our ACs are prone to wear out and suddenly stop working, particularly when we need it most.
It’s hot outside, but you don’t have to be. Call your local San Marcos air conditioning repair company, Precision Temperature.
Precision Temperature is an experienced AC repair service. All of our technicians are licensed and insured to provide you with the best quality service.
Here’s a few reasons that San Marcos trusts Precision Temperature:
- 24/7 emergency AC repair
- No hidden fees
- Satisfaction guaranteed on ALL repairs and tune-ups
- We show up on time and do the work fast 24/7 emergency AC repair
- Commercial refrigeration repair & maintenance
What AC repair services do you offer in San Marcos?
Precision Temperature is large enough to handle any job, but we’ve held on to our small business mindset.
No job too big or too small for us to handle. If it involves air conditioning, heating or commercial refrigeration, we can do it.
- Emergency repairs when your AC stops working
- Fixing air conditioners blowing warm air
- Routine preventative maintenance
- New AC installations
- AC tune-ups for optimum performance
Whether you have a Trane, Goodman, Rheem, or any other brand, we can work on and repair it. No matter the brand, model, or age, we can do it. If you’re experiencing minor issues, like noises coming from the AC unit, or serious problems like a total AC failure, we can help.
Can you fix my AC unit, or do I need to get a new one?
Most of air conditioning units can be fixed. Even if your AC completely stops working, it’s usually only a few parts that have worn out.
Our technicians can quickly assess the issue, provide you a quote for repairs, and get your air conditioner back in working order.
Of course, there are times when you’re better off replacing your old air conditioner for a new one. For example:
- Depending on the cost of the AC repair, you might save more long-term by buying a more reliable, newer unit.
- A very old AC unit may be prone to additional breakdowns, so it makes more sense to buy new.
- If your old AC unit has high energy costs, buying a new energy-efficient model could save you a lot of money.
In any situation, we believe that the decision to repair or replace is completely up to you. We won’t ever pressure you into doing something you don’t want to. And it’s our promise to you that we’ll never try to sell you something you don’t need.